Sunday, May 1, 2016

98th days

1/5/2016 8:47 PM
1/5/2016 10:46 PM


Hi, how are you doing? I almost feeling sick already, sleep at 4+ last night and wake up 8 this morning. So do ensure you have enough sleep to not fall sick haha. Went back bp today instead of segamat, bp now boring af square one shop like no open or close down liao soon becoming like summit haha, then went to bp mall also so bored nothing to buy one. I always so miss bp and wanna go back but when i go back it's like mehhh nothing special except all those friend and relatives haha. Sometimes you're missing the experience not the places. All the memory lanes =3=. Then today got so many malay po keep see me HAHAHA walk around bp mall got malay po keep see me sial then otw back at jb eat dinner beside table and infront table de malay po keep see me also hahaha i handsome (sunglasses emoji). Siala today i sleeping in car then hear dad talk to mom say wah ah ci hair look like kim jung un HAHAHAH WTF?! lol the supreme leader kim jung un sial hahaha. When i first meet my aunt she ask wah what smell so nice then is my perfume hohoho my 10/10 would bang de perfume hahaha. Then when i pass by ur dad shop it reminds me of the first time we take bus together. Remember you still like very gan jiong scare ur dad or who saw u take bus with a boy hahaha actually so far lol, and yep that's the first time you sat on my lap hehe. If not wrong i still have the bus ticket with me in my wallet. Eh not sure is that bus ticket or bus to Melaka de ticket. Either one i still have it in my wallet haha memories. I understand that once it's gone, it's never gonna come back, probably i'm just a fool trying to make impossible things to happen haha, Hey i got something to announce on 100th days. Do come and check ah! 2 days later haha.

Jordan Knight feat. Deborah Gibson - Say Goodbye
*
I wish that I could take back
All of the things that I said
And replace them with simply
'I love you' instead


But I only wanted you to stay
And then I let you just slip away


Girl, I never meant to say goodbye, oh, yeah, yeah

I think about the past baby
Why we couldn’t make it last, lady
I know you still have doubts
But I’m gonna prove that we can work things out


I didn’t think that we would come to this, ooh, no
Your eyes, your face, your smile is what I miss

*
All the words and decisions being said and decided, i just wish they're not said and decided. I've learn to think stuff a few more times before saying or deciding something as the consequences is just too much. All the argument we made, how hard is it for me to say *i'm sorry* ? ego, ego killed me. Have you ever imagine how little things can influence someone's life? If only me not trying to act tough and said *i'm sorry baby, please don't go i love you* will things turn out the same way? probably not. Ego. My ego killed my happiness and close people around me. I didn't imagined that it would be like this today haha. Probably we're not fated to be ba.

Okay, that's all i've squeezed out from my brain tonight. See you tomorrow. Goodnight. I love you. #27.


NEVA GIFF UP! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 

COUNTING DOWN 1027/1095 DAYS

No comments:

Post a Comment