Saturday, March 12, 2016

48th days

heyhey good afternoon lxj I just woke up haha yue sleep yue late. My bro official finish his ns Liao haha hope time pass faster and my turn because it'll be nearer to you hehe. My final year project team and question also come out Liao guess I team with who? Hahahahaha Derrick and Gladwin lol I'm the highest gpa among them haha probably will f up this fyp haha. I keep imagine you say "ljc I still love you" HAHAHAHA I so bai chi then keep smiling hehehe imagine nia. Now everyday without working I super bored nothing to do then hy suggest me a website hiekhiekhiek myasiantv.se ok la not AV website but drama and movie website. I'm so interested in romance de drama now hahaha I'll start watching Korean romance drama later hehe okay that's all for this post I'll see you again tonight. Have a great day and stay gorgeous ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment