Wednesday, March 23, 2016

58th days

22/3/2016 9:56 PM
23/3/2016 12:32 AM


Heyy, it's night time again and it's time for me to write my post again. Wonder if you still reading and will you ever get bored to read stuff about my life like daily. My aunt told me something today, she say i keep spend my money buy branded shit why i don't save all the money and get driving license. Ya hor i totally forget about driving car things haha isn't it fkin cool to drive car? Now i'm saving money to get driving license. Dayummm imagine all the possibilities HAHAHA. OMG i can't wait to get that fkin card hahaha but so expensive sial $2k++ . According to the situation now probably i'll need to wait after ns only can go for driving lessons lol. Anyway, how is your day? haha. BTW wts yst i go out smoke damn high sia hahaha i'm mentally addicted but not physically. Actually i have no plans for the coming months or years currently haha previously my plan is to chase you back but now it seems kinda impossible or i'm just not so motivated like i used to, i'm not sure. I set my mindset to moving on but when i think of you it still hurts especially when i suddenly think of your mask photo. I asked a few people, everyone say gg. Well, i guess i know what you guys did haha if you know what i mean. Everytime i think of it i quickly think of something else hahaha that's something i don't wanna face =3=. And i have no idea what am i typing today my hand just keep type like random stuff hahaha. I really really really want to forget you but i can't do it lol, what hurts more than seeing someone you love loves somebody else. Okay probably all these doesn't make sense but i just wanna let you know i still love you lol. Today i watch tv then saw this movie thinking sibeh sohai you might like hahaha the old lxj will watch but now idk hahaha btw it's worth the time. I'll leave the link below.


Taylor Swift - Back To December
*
So this is me swallowing my pride
Standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night
And I go back to December all the time
It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you
Wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine
I'd go back to December turn around and change my own mind
I go back to December all the time

I miss your tan skin, your sweet smile, so good to me, so right
And how you held me in your arms that September night
The first time you ever saw me cry
Maybe this is wishful thinking
Probably mindless dreaming
But if we loved again I swear I'd love you right

I'd go back in time and change it but I can't
*

After you left i really had freedom, yes ALOT ALOT of freedom nothing else but lonely days. If only i knew what i had when we we're still together but i guess it's too late to realize what i lost. If time travel is true, i would go back to November and change my mind to make everythings right, but obviously i can't :( . I miss you want to stuck ur shoulder at my armpit when we walking and u keep want to punch my face and want me to pinch ur face hahaha that's what make you different from other typical girl hahaha.


绝世好Bra
^ The sibeh sohai movie hahaha.

Okay time to say goodnight again. Gotta work tomorrow :(. EARNING MONEY FOR THE FKIN DRIVING LICENSE CARD HAHAHA. Okay goodnight lxj, i really love you :( .  and miss you. See you tomorrow.

NEVA GIFF UP! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 

COUNTING DOWN 1067/1095 DAYS

No comments:

Post a Comment