Heyyy it's you again haha, hi. Not sure if you noticed what date is today haha. Exact 4 years ago in today,miracle happens to a boy. God arranged him and a girl to meet and talk. Soon, they fall in love. 4 years ago, this day is a miraculous day where good memories starts but too bad it ended earlier than expected :( . Now in my mind de lxj is still that stupi de little girl haha. I don't care how much you or i changed, i still want you =3=. I never tell you this before haha my mom de first impression for you is got one day we go sch take textbook together we going home already then my mom come first she saw u throw book at floor because too heavy hahaha she say u *qian jin xiao jie* hahaha not sure you remember anot hahaha I want to use this special date as a chance to be honest to you about everything. Around this year cny, remember i text you i told my mom about you some shit? actually i never tell her about u hehe i just want to try text u and see ur reply or something but u never reply :P, i never tell any of my family about you. I think i'm really strong, i smile with them everyday but deep inside im hurting so much. Not sure you got watch the video i upload to dropbox ( 30 min de ), that video was supposed to pass to you in a thumbdrive when we meet at mcd for the last time but i keep chasing you until i forgot to pass you then end up i upload to dropbox. In the video i cry because i keep think of you being with somebody else =3= i cannot imagine my girl with someone else but i have to accept the truth also right? and yeah, that was my first time crying over a girl hahaha. Actually my mom already suspect i together with you for long time already like maybe since i still study at sdbl haha recently she suddenly ask i still got contact with that carries lim anot i say no, she study at kl hahahaha imagine if i tell her same sch same course then everything linked and im dead lol hahaha. Everytime after you come my house will got long hair at floor she come in sweep she say wah why so many long hair i always say *that day 2yi come then drop alot hair* HAHAHA then she always say *2yi come always alot hair* hahahhaa. Don't know how long ago my dad come in my room sit at my bed then got noise he say eh why ur bed got noise one, i thinking maybe is when we fighting on bed hahahaha now really got noise LOL. Ever wondered why my room window 24/7 no open de? because last time i open 1 night then bug fly in then i run go my bro room sleep HAHAHA well i might not be like what i looked hahaha. I always tot buying expensive shit to the one you love is a way of showing how much you love someone but i'm wrong haha. Remember the day you post that guy background on wechat and say something i miss you or what shit? i saw that and i super sad then i go work i keep disturb my manager she keep confront me haha that time i really need someone to talk. When i reach home from work around 11, i scooter alone to woodland waterfront, the place we eat sushi last time. I sit there and listen to song alone until 3am. Then i call Jacklyn she give me alot advice, we talked around 1 hours until 4am then only i go home. Then at the next day, i bought a guitar to learn it myself. Saying i wanted to learn guitar so i can impress you haha know play guitar and sing along de boy i guess girl can't resist HAHAHA. I actually planned to play Hero - Enrique Iglesias and sing it but FUCK guitar too hard to learn hahahah. Atleast i tried, maybe if i very free i will try again. Actually i do train every 2-3 day at home because buffed guy is more attractive huh? haha. Remember when i year 1 sem 1 at Rp i met a girl called Nicole? my instagram got follow. After i know her she was like keep getting close to me then i was like i have a gf hahahaha then now not even wave hand even meet at sch hahaha. I say i quit playing games already after you left, yes i actually quit for like a months then i realize if i don't play game i will go crazy keep thinking of you. Then.. i started playing again but not so crazy and addicted like before already, I know my problem is to keep balance of things. Actually i not from international student IG de, last time Koo suddenly say eh got orientation they need volunteer then i say don't wan la palia IG then awhile later i think dao eh u coming then i tell Koo and Hy go join HAHAHA need to go so many meeting but actually worth it can see you do the gorilla dance HAHAHAHA. Last time i havent tell them which one is my gf then they 2 keep finding hahaha then suddenly Koo tell me eh Darren that girl not bad he saying u then i smiling hahahaha then only they found out. You changed the way i listen to music, when we're together i listen to music now i listen to lyrics hahah. I have to admit last time I really abit cold to you I mean days before we broke up but I still love you haha in the lazy kind of person who just wan go home to lie at bed after school haha we won't break if we can go to the same home and lie together but our situation is different =3= . I realize I super total to the one I like it love , had a crush for 3 years and love someone for 4 years and still counting haha. Remember I say I want to worship satan in my previous post? At first I really mean it because it really gives you what you want but you have to give him your soul then I don't wan already lol. What if I got what I wanted but I lose myself then what's the point right hahaha at first when you left me I really feel like dying even with my friend keep confronting me but I feel what I actually wanted is you I can give up my friend haha but thanks to them I am still alive today haha but now what I want is still you =3=. Actually to be honest I wish I never came to sg and u also haha. Do you still remember this day 4 years ago? Everything starts with an apology haha then you ask me whether I got play diamond dash like so random hahaha or maybe u... Me hahahahaha maybe I think too much ba haha but if we can start again from 4 years ago de today I swear u will be the happiest girl in sdbl I'm like gonna announce ur my gf on Monday morning meeting hahahaha sibeh kua zhang lol. Holy shit it's 5:43 PM now and I work at 6 the bus still haven't come somemore bus stand change place already need to walk quite far lol. I've been start writing this post since I wake up around 12 pm haha. Hope you can really read finish them all because this is all ljc got to say haha remember we got 12-3am de honesty session last time? Time where we confess things if any hahaha I remember you ask me is there anything I dislike in you I say no I like you the way you are hahaha cheesy Sial. Okay it's 5.56 I'm official late for work now hahaha the second time. I'll write more later after I get home haha brb.
Heyo im back again it's 11:34 PM now haha i bring my laptop down to my favorite place to smoke and continue type haha. Just now working i show almost everyone ur mask picture and they only say one word, give up. Is that how they all just give up on someone they love? what could be possibly wrong with that picture, atmost fck nia what else can happen. But i still don't think you're that type of person who just fck around. Well that what i thought. Anyway, lets continue with my secret haha. Not sure whether you know already anot the first time we broke up it was like a week before your birthday because i fkin broke to buy you present hehe okay i know that is HILARIOUS but i didn't know why the fck do i do that also it fckin hurts lol if is me i'll probably suicide hahaha. I have to admit i really take you for granted after you came to sg i always scold you over some little things hehe i'm so sorry i didn't notice i was that bad haha. There is a saying, *mistake is nothing, to change is something* well i translate it from chinese, basically saying everyone will make mistake but few will change for the mistake they made. I didn't get the chance to meet you, you probably won't meet me anyway but i got something to give you. I draw this portrait of us this noon. hehe i know some part abit fuck up but nebermind lahh haha. Actually abit creepy also hahaha, not sure you remember this day anot, canteen day you come school to meet me hahaha we still go padang there play the cart remember? u sit inside then i push u hahaha.
4 year anniversary to us knowing each other so i got 4 songs for you tonight.
*
You had the drink, you take a toke
Watch the past go up in smoke
You fake a smile, ya, lie and say
You're better now than ever and your life's okay
But it's not, no
Watch the past go up in smoke
You fake a smile, ya, lie and say
You're better now than ever and your life's okay
But it's not, no
First, you think the worst is a broken heart
What's gonna kill you is the second part
And the third, is when your world splits down the middle
And fourth, you're gonna think that you fixed yourself
Fifth, you see them out with someone else
And the sixth, is when you admit that you may have fucked up a little
What's gonna kill you is the second part
And the third, is when your world splits down the middle
And fourth, you're gonna think that you fixed yourself
Fifth, you see them out with someone else
And the sixth, is when you admit that you may have fucked up a little
*
As the song sings, there are 6 part of separation. The first and the worst i think i've ever face and could ever possibly happened is that you broke up with me. What hurts more is that seeing the one you love being together and love the other guy. Well, you used to be mine is that i didn't appreciate and i admit i fucked up alot.
*
They say I'm better off now
Then I ever was with her
As they take me to my local down the street
I'm smiling but I'm dying trying not to drag my feet
Then I ever was with her
As they take me to my local down the street
I'm smiling but I'm dying trying not to drag my feet
They say a few drinks will help me to forget her
But after one too many I know that I'm never
Only they can see where this is gonna end
But they all think I'm crazy but to me it's perfect sense
But after one too many I know that I'm never
Only they can see where this is gonna end
But they all think I'm crazy but to me it's perfect sense
And my mates are all there trying to calm me down
'Cause I'm shouting your name all over the town
I'm swearing if I go there now
I can change her mind turn it all around
And I know that I'm drunk but I'll say the words
And she'll listen this time even though they're slurred
Dialed her number and confessed to her
I'm still in love but all I heard
Was nothing
'Cause I'm shouting your name all over the town
I'm swearing if I go there now
I can change her mind turn it all around
And I know that I'm drunk but I'll say the words
And she'll listen this time even though they're slurred
Dialed her number and confessed to her
I'm still in love but all I heard
Was nothing
*
Hy keep telling me i'm so much better now, new hairstyle new people. I tried to drunk myself everynight but it didn't work, my feelings for you is too strong that it can't be wiped off so easily. They even tried to keep me distracted, asking me out so often but everywhere i go i think of you. There is a memories with you at almost everywhere. Remember Bugis? we went to watch the don't know what name de captain cool your idol hahaha.
*
If the truth is you're a liar
Then just say that you're okay
I'm sleeping on your side of the bed
Goin' out of my head now
Then just say that you're okay
I'm sleeping on your side of the bed
Goin' out of my head now
And if you're out there tryna move on
But something pulls you back again
I'm sitting here tryna persuade you like you're in the same room
But something pulls you back again
I'm sitting here tryna persuade you like you're in the same room
And I wish you could give me the cold shoulder
And I wish you could still give me a hard time
And I wish I could still wish it was over
But even if wishing is a waste of time
Even if I never cross your mind
And I wish you could still give me a hard time
And I wish I could still wish it was over
But even if wishing is a waste of time
Even if I never cross your mind
I'll leave the door on the latch
If you ever come back, if you ever come back
There'll be a light in the hall and the key under the mat
If you ever come back
There'll be a smile on my face and the kettle on
And it will be just like you were never gone
There'll be a light in the hall and the key under the mat
If you ever come back, if you ever come back now
If you ever come back, if you ever come back
There'll be a light in the hall and the key under the mat
If you ever come back
There'll be a smile on my face and the kettle on
And it will be just like you were never gone
There'll be a light in the hall and the key under the mat
If you ever come back, if you ever come back now
*
To be honest, if one day you think of me and miss me and wanted to get back with me i'll still smile when i saw you like everytime i used to. Hahaha i still remember last sem every thursday first break if we wanna go E canteen eat then u walk from e5 direction then i come down from e6 stairs i always smile when i saw u hahaha it become so natural to smile when i saw you.
*
I'm not, broke I'm just a broken hearted man,
I know it makes no sense, but what else can I do,
How can I move on when I'm still in love with you
I know it makes no sense, but what else can I do,
How can I move on when I'm still in love with you
'Cause if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me,
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be,
Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet,
And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street.
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be,
Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet,
And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street.
So I'm not moving
I'm not moving
I'm not moving
*
Know why i choose this as one of the song to represent myself? The man who can't be moved yeah that me. Like the lyrics i pasted above says, if one day he hurt you or some other shit reason you think of me or u saw niao fly over ur head you know where to find me. Yeah Facebook right? the place where we started and the chat is completely clean, no argument no shits. Don't believe just re-read the 30k chat conversation you'll find that we did not argue over anything. My heart will never be moved, i'm still waiting for you to come back eventhou you might not wan to come back this bird cage after you see the sky but who knows. Just letting you you are always welcomed, i had not close or lock the door not even once. Thinking you'll be back haha. Actually the biggest secret you yet to know and i'm telling it to you now haha. Actually i know you read my blog, every night. I'm sorry that i lied on all the previous post because i know if you know i know you read , you'll wont be back to read again haha. That will be the last time i lied to you. And now i feel so happy that i have no more secret that you didn't know, or probably there is any but i can't recall at the moment. You are still my dream girl, my wonder woman, not gal gadot but carries lim hahaha. Say dao gal gadot i think dao gucci bamboo hahaha we we're so silly to laught at something that is maybe not funny at all remember i told you gugi babu hahaha then we can laugh at it for like a weeks or so hahaha. There are some random picture to support my credibility ( Cognitive huh g101) hahaha.
I'm not afraid of pain or tough as long as it gets me nearer back to you. My love for you is true haha i wonder how many boys out there is like me or what i did is too less? In total i have approximately asked like 20-30 people for relationship advice but 29 of them is like asking me to give up except 1. The 1 guy is the only guy to support me to do whatever i can to improve myself to chase you back someday and he is 大人林季慈.
You wanted to know who is the guy keep supporting me so u can hate him/her for supporting me to keep annoy you right? haha try to highlight the blank space before the fullstop. I wish things were so easy like last time go sms we chat throught the go sms moment hahaha i remember i miss u so much then i posted *hey i want you back* then i forgot what happen next already hahaha. I believe that the 1 people de word is correct, because none of the 29 people know who are you and your personality. One day i swear i will get to hold you again. As long as i don't give up i believe one day my effort can touch god's heart and let me get to you again. I look like the type of flirty fuckboy right haha but too bad you're wrong actually i very chi qing i can do whatever it takes to get back my loved ones.
Okay i'm going back home already haha i limit myself to smoke 2 cigarette every 2 day haha don't worry about me im fine. Happy 4th year anniversary to the lim xin jie that lives in my heart. I love you. Goodnight carries my wonder woman. I know you might not be reading my post anymore but i'll continue writing like almost everyday as long as my hands are still functioning. Goodnight, i love you #27. Looking forward to the day i get to meet you again. The countdown still not stop except it reaches 0.
Once again, i love you. (from the bottom of ljc's heart)
NEVA GIFF UP! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
COUNTING DOWN 1066/1095 DAYS




No comments:
Post a Comment