Hi, i seems to don't have anything to tell you anymore lol. People do change right? i changed you changed, the world changed. I guess that's what keeps the world running. People ask me to think of the bad stuff you did to me so i can forget you easier, but lol seriously i can't think any of them. To be honest you're a very good gf i have to admit that. I know what type of girl i want, you're like achieved 99% of them but just lack of the 1%. Yes, i'm not a good bf anyway so i can't say anything also. Okay to be honest i still like you but like not important anymore. You can have your life, i'll not disturb you or anything i'm just gonna live my life. Like what i said, you're always welcomed :)
Remember the day we meet at mcd for the last time? I actually practiced what to talk to you the whole morning in class lol. I even got dialogue to practice. Well, i did actually say all that i practiced but it seems to be not helpful. And things don't go the way as i planned lol. I at class plan whole day with Derrick, actually he's the one told me not to do any stuff because he say's everything is useless now i guess he sees thing from a different perspective and knew what happened.Teardrops On My Guitar - Taylor Swift
*
I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do
Drew walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe?
And there he goes, so perfectly,
The kind of flawless I wish I could be
She'd better hold him tight, give him all her love
Look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky cause
*And there he goes, so perfectly,
The kind of flawless I wish I could be
She'd better hold him tight, give him all her love
Look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky cause
Okay, in my case will be exactly opposite with the lyrics. He = she, Him = her. He better know how lucky he is and give his best to you. =3=

Okay, as usual. Goodnight, #27 still. And you don't need to come back tomorrow and tomorrow tomorrow because i won't have the time to type this tomorrow and tomorrow tomorrow, i'm going back bp tomorrow afternoon. See you on sunday night.
NEVA GIFF UP! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
COUNTING DOWN 1065/1095 DAYS

No comments:
Post a Comment