Tuesday, March 22, 2016

57th days

21/3/2016 11:33 PM
22/3/2016 1:27 AM


Heyy, just another night haha. I've come out to my favourite place to smoke again. I never knew this place is so great at night haha so chill and windy. I just realized i changed alot in this 2 year ever since i came to sg. Look at this picture, it was taken on my 18th birthday if im not wrong i drunk af that night and vomit until whole wall and my bro though is he vomit then he clean for me hahaha can you imagine how gross is it if u clean other ppl de vomit stuff even is ur sis de hahaha.

Okay probably face not much changed but my behaviour haha. Now my ear got 1 more hole and probably writing on my skins hahaha. Last time your friend say I very ah beng now only I realize actually I abit ah beng I mean now de me not last time de me hahaha. You will not believe how much the ljc you knew is different with now de ljc, I guess you'll be shocked if we ever talked again hahaha. Time changes people right you say so I guess this is part of my growing lol. 

许茹芸 - 爱情电影
*
如果爱不那么深结局是不是就不会伤人

如果爱要我牺牲我不怕梦里沈沦或变笨
*

Perhaps if we didn't have so much memories it wouldn't hurt this much today but all this is bullshit atlease we had the time of our lives haha actually we had so much happy memories already well I have no regret already haha I will regret 99 if says we didn't even kiss or hugged haha I'm a lot better compared to other those who their partner died in accident or whatever sad shit hahaha

Okay I'm going home now, this will be the end of this post. If you want to read more please come back to the same channel tomorrow. Only on Darren tv hahaha. Actually I still can't believe you're together with him =3= . Okay goodnight and #27 silly lim hahaha if you remembered. See you tomorrow.

NEVA GIFF UP! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 

COUNTING DOWN 1068/1095 DAYS

No comments:

Post a Comment